Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dragon Con 2014

Dragon Con in Atlanta was a blast the last 5 days. So many costumes, people, vendors, and panels.  We didn't make as many panels as we wanted to but we wouldn't change the time with friends for panels for anything.  We did make at least 1 panel a day though, along with shopping, hanging out with friends, and finally on Saturday we all gathered at one of the bars to people watch and take pictures of the costumes. 

We love going to Dragon Con but it's the people we see each year that makes it awesome and worth going to Atlanta in August and Labor Day weekend, no less.
This year I actually bought a piece of art work, although not what I thought I was going in to buy.  It's a Dragon print on metal and framed.  I also bought a couple books from relatively new authors, hoping I enjoy their work so I can continue to support their efforts.
Loved seeing the kids costumes that the parents matched and the ones who didn't.  The kids seemed to have  ton of fun getting all the attention for their choice of costume.
I didn't dress up but Don made an effort and then our hotel mate and friend had 4 different cosplay costumes. All were great but I still think my favorite was warrior snow white.
Until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment