Thursday, September 11, 2014

Seahawks vs Packers

So yesterday was the official start to the NFL season and we got to go.  Don's work has season tickets that get handed out to the employees and we were lucky to get opening day.  I love going to the games live rather than watch at home.  The reason I don't like football on TV is all the commercials, at least at the game during breaks it gives an opportunity to walk around and talk with others who also came that I may not see very often.  It's always great to see the kids getting so excited as they watch and learn the game. We can't wait for our little one to be able to share in our fun at the games.
We also enjoy going to baseball games and  always look to see if the local team is playing whenever we travel during baseball season.  One day we will have visited every baseball park.  We hope to also share our love of baseball with our child.  It's funny before Don and I dated I didn't like baseball.  His love and enthusiasm was infectious and as I learned the nuances I thoroughly enjoy the game now.  Some of my favorite movies are baseball or football related too but that's another post.
Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment