Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Best Bits

I haven’t written in awhile but the best bit about adoption for us has been the community of support.  How great is that no matter where in the world we live we are united by a common thread. It doesn't mean our stories are the same or that our adoptions are anything but unique unto themselves but we all benefit from others experience.

We are still waiting to adopt and because of the community I am more able to have more positive days than not.  Sure I still have those moments of frustration and anxiety but the community rallies round and lifts my spirits. It will happen for us and I hope to one day be that support and guidance from the other side of adoption just as many are to me now.


I will leave you with a picture of us having a blast with friend's in New York.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with #memorybox, it's great that you've found support. We love our community for that too :-)

    ReplyDelete